Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Completed work: 18, 19, 20


More finished tatting!  I donated this Rocking Horse by Pam Palmer from the book Tatting Treats 2 to an online drawing.   I love the way the wall hanging turned out.

So here's another wall hanging!  The Enterprise, designed by Bat Tatter Carol Amich, pattern purchased on Etsy.  Gave to a dear Trekkie friend.
Here's the finished mystery doily from the Craftree tat-along.  Must post this onto the Craftree site and get my badge.

Doily and horse in size 40, and Enterprise size 20.

That's all for today.  Time to get back to work!

8 comments:

  1. Love them all! They are cute and the Enterprise is one unique doily :) colors and the tat a long are very nice, bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very playful doily colours ! Quite in theme with the wall hangings :-)
    Nice work - had never seen a tatted USS Enterprise before !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rocking horse pattern is adorable! My grandson would love the Enterprise, and the doily is wonderful. I gave up on it when my first round looked so awful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent job on all of these items! I've always wanted to do Pam Palmer's excellent rocking horse! It's perfectly done here! And the Enterprise is such a unique and clever design by Carol Amich! I'm sure your friend is delighted with it! It's amazing how tatting lends itself to so many types of subjects!

    That's a pretty and colorful Mystery doily, too. I haven't checked it out on Craftree yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Enterprise is just so clever. I wish I could take credit for the design! Only the execution. Thanks for all your positive comments.

    ReplyDelete