Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Motifs 11, 12 and 13

I love Anne Brunvold's blog!  Here's another selection from her collection of patterns, Christmas Hearts.  She also has some amazing dragons to tat.


I have tatted this in both size 10 Aunt Lydia's and size 10 Lizbeth.  Of course, Lizbeth is much more satisfying and pleasant to use.  The result is a bit smaller than the crochet thread and is far more even.


This is Emma Crew's 34 Hearts available through use of the Wayback Machine internet archive.  She calls it 34 hearts because the pattern is comprised of 33 hearts, and the large heart is the 34th.  

And my nephew's flannel burp cloth, crocheted around the edge in single stitch, then chains and picots in Lizbeth Cream size 10.  I would not do that again--too stiff for a baby.  I think I'd use Perle Cotton.

1 comment: